Our goal at Union Grove Baptist Church Student Ministry is:
1. To see our young people come to know Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior. Hebrews 2:3
2. To help parents teach them how to apply God's word to their daily lives. Proverbs 2:1-5
3. To help parents equip them with the knowledge and tools necessary to stand firm for Christ in a lost and dying world. 2 Peter 3:18
4. To encourage them to freely and openly praise and worship our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Chronicles 16:8-10
5. To teach them that prayer and communion with God the father is the first thing to turn to in all situations.
*During his youth years Jesus grew in Wisdom and Stature, and in favor with God and Man. (Luke 2:52)
a. He grew in wisdom.... Relates to intellectual growth
b. He grew in stature.... Relates to physical growth
c. He grew in favor with God.... Relates to spiritual growth
d. He grew in favor with Man.... Relates to social growth
*These words stress a four part growth process that we diligently seek to develop in each young persons life...… They are the Future Leaders of God's Church !!!
- If you have any questions about "Student Ministry" Contact us with the link provided above.